Location: Las Vegas
Smokers Allowed: Yes
The primary objective of this post market study is to understand the use of the MPP technology in real-world clinical practice. The study should provide an understanding of the impact of MPP technology on:
• Overall CRT response rate measured by Clinical Composite Score (CCS). (A responder is defined as improved or unchanged from baseline and non-responder is defined as worsened from baseline.)
• Quality of Life (QOL), left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF, if available) and left ventricular end systolic volume (LVESV, if available)
• Programming timing and workflow
• Rates of heart failure (HF) hospitalization events, cardiovascular hospitalizations
• Costs associated with HF-related health care utilizations
• All-cause mortality
Any patient who received a market approved SJM Quadra Allure MP, Quadra Assura MP, or newer SJM CRT MP device is eligible for enrollment in the study.
This is a prospective, multicenter, non-randomized registry/observational study. The study will enroll up to 2,000 patients
Enrollment of the study is expected to require approximately 24 months.