Recommend a Friend
You may be compensated extra cash by recommending a friend.
DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) offers a Recommend-A-Friend Program to all study participants who’ve completed participation in a study.
The following program guidelines apply:
- This program only applies to in-patient studies
- Any person who refers a family member or friend to DCR must be in our DCR database in order to be compensated.
- You will receive a $200 stipend for recommending someone in a chronic condition population (such as kidney, liver or cardiac conditions) or a $50 stipend for a healthy individual, only after that individual is enrolled in a study or completes status as an alternate.
- Refer to the study specifics to confirm recommendation dollar amount.
- If a new participant turns in a recommendation card, but is not accepted into the study for which he/she screened, the participant may enroll for another study in order to stay within the recommendation program guidelines.
- A new study participant may only be recommended by one person.
- DaVita teammates are not eligible for the Recommend a Friend program.